Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just some new pictures

I've discovered my voice recently and I have decided that I should be able to use it any time I like. Mom and dad don't seem to appreciate it sometimes...what? I have to wait until the sun is up? But you said it was cute! They say it's cute but cuter when it isn't 4:00am... (I do it just about every day at 4)...I just want to be with them...at least I'm not crying.
Okay, here are some new pictures:

Napping on grandma's lap.


What is under here?


Helping daddy on the computer.


I LOVE my bath time... now even more cause I know how to suck on my towel!


My sunday dress.


My first summer outfit. It was hot enough one day last week to acctually wear it. Can't wait for summer!!


I'm just plain cute!


Mom says I look like an older baby in this picture.


I've discovered my hands in the last few weeks...how much I love to suck on them! I almost don't need my Binky...I SAID ALMOST!


Me, mom and grandma all wearing pink sweaters! Not planned!



Lovin' my activity mat!


Suckin' on my hands...and my shirt!


Flash was off, but here's a smile!


Talking with my Great-Grandpa Rohde (mom's grandpa)

7 comments:

the lambs said...

She is getting SO big! Cute pictures!

Ken and Judy Davis said...

Keep working on the voice, Reagan! Tell your parents everything you want to ! There will be a day when they will miss your little voice! Give it to them now!

Your pictures continue to be beautiful! What a big girl you are becoming! I look forward to meeting you in person this summer!

Great Aunt Judy

A Look Into Kenny's Life said...

Yo cuz...you gettin' big!!!

Can't wait to see all of you this summer!

Reagan's second cousin,

Kenny

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww. You know how to melt my heart. I love you, Reagan!
MamaBea

Stevan said...

Oh my goodness Regan! You are just getting cuter and cuter - is it possible?!?!? I miss you dear - and I too am pumped about the reunion! You will also get to meet your newest family member - Ella Marie Sheets! We will all be camera ready for the week!
love you!

Anonymous said...

She is already starting to seem grown. I guess I expect time to stop everytime we leave each other's presence...She's so cute!
Hope to see you soon!
Lacy

Jaena said...

You are adorable! I love the way you cock your head to one side for your pictures.

My parents are friends of your dad from his college days. I was born just a few days before you (January 7) but was much smaller because I was 6 weeks early!

Maybe we can meet up someday and get to know each other in person. Until then, I will keep checking out your blog. :-)

Your (new) friend,
Madelyn Womack