Saturday, May 27, 2006

My first baseball game! ...and other stuff

I went to my first baseball game! We were in a Suite! It was fun...I think. The Angels lost though... (don't tell "uncle" Phil that every time mom and dad go with them, the Angels lose...hmmm)

Well, here we are!



Me and "uncle" Phil (mom and dad's close friend) doesn't he look sooo happy to be holding me? He just loooooooves babies... he's not nervous at all...nooooo not Phil....ha!


Don't worry Phil! You won't drop me on my head!


Oh I'm so happy with my "Auntie" Sarah (Phil's wife)

Much better...all I needed was my Binky. I tried to tell somebody!


Nobody told me that baseball games were sooooo long!


Smiling at Daddy. (I'm glad Mommy put that headband on me so I didn't look like a boy)




notice my color coordinating Binky


I love playing with Daddy's beard, it's so pokey.


My Great-Grammy Taulbee (mom's grandma) I met her a couple months ago, but didn't really get to spend any time together, so this day she held me for a couple hours and even got to feed me some.


I got my 4 month shots about a week ago. See my bandaids. You know, I'm reeeally beginning to not like nurses (except my Mama Bea and Auntie Ali)...they're always poking me!


This is how I fall asleep. I rub my face, sometimes with both hands...well, if no one will do it for me, I have to sooth myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan, I would gladly rub your head all day. But, it is so endearing to me to see you comfort yourself with those little hands. You are very precious, Angel. I miss and love you more than you will ever know. Many hugs and kisses, MamaBea

Unknown said...

Nurses aren't all bad...I promise. WE take no pleasure in sticking pretty cute little girls like you. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

You guys are truly blessed. Keep it up!!!
RS

Anonymous said...

Little Reagan,
Uncle Gary and Aunt Bev have not forgot about you. Now that I see that Mom and Dad do put jeans on you we will be looking for you a new Harley Davidson outfit. Great pictures. You are so beautiful. Your second cousins, Hunter, Rebecca, Amarah and Brooke would like to get hold of you and hold you, I am sure.