Monday, April 24, 2006

Easter, the beach, family and more

Meeting my 2nd cousin, Sherilyn (daddy's cousin) when she came and stayed with us for a week.


At church on Easter


Me and Sherilyn on Easter


Hanging out with daddy...mmmmmm, salty finger!


all that hanging out, wore us out! Even mommy!


Me and mommy, my first time at the beach...Newport Beach, Ca.





Great Aunt Sally knitted these hats for me. Thank you Aunt Sally!
(Sherilyn says the first one looks like an African Princess hat!)




more napping...with Auntie Erin (mom's sister)


Meeting my Aunt Bethany (dad's sister) and her boyfriend Joel.
I was happy some of the time!






Daddy and Aunt Bethany giving me my bath...my favorite time!



"uncle" Joel helped too!


Hangin' out with Auntie Bethany


Sportin' my Sunday best! In some mom caught me smiling again! (Mama Bea and Grandpa, the CD is coming soon!)










my pretty Sunday shoes

4 comments:

Stevan said...

OH I LOVE YOU!!!! Those pictures of you smiling are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I want to thank you Reagan for helping me get used to this baby loving thing! I am now an aunt too, and I learned so much from falling in love with you while I was in California! I can't wait to watch you grow up, and if I move to Cali, we will totally be buddies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Reagan,
You are such a pretty angel. I am wondering if you laugh out loud (lol) yet? Love the pics with the latest relatives visiting. I've noticed that those who hold babies often relax with them to the point of falling asleep. Being close to you is good therapy for us harried adults. Thank you for slowing us down, letting us rest, and allowing us to put life in perspective. Grandpa and I are anticipating loving on you in a couple of weeks. Get ready!
Lots of hugs and kisses, MamaBea

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, Reagan! Thank you for being much more diligent than your Dad in updating your blog. Did you know that your Dad took his truck out for a ride in the dirt? Check it out! It happened last year or something like that! Love you, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hello Reagan,
Loved your pictures. You are beauiful. I wanted to warn you to be ready when Mom Mom Mildred comes to see you. She is a special character, you will find out. One thing I see missing in your wardrobe is a Harley Davidson outfit. I will be looking for one to send to you in the near future. Love You, Aunt Bev