Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm a big girl now!

I'm sleeping in my own bed!



I've also decided that I like sleeping mostly through the night better than getting up every few hours now. Although, I really like being up between 4:00 and 4:30am every day. Mom doesn't seem to like it...doesn't she want to be with me? All I want is my Binky!
I'm getting better at smiling and I'm taking my time as I learn how to use my voice.
Anyway, here are some new pictures:

sleeping with my Auntie Katherine (mom's youngest sister):


sleeping again?


My first blood... (I scratched my own eye/cheek)


Like this face? (mom's trying to take my sweater off...I'm fighting!)


Waking up from a nap with daddy




Mommy and her friend Cyndi were trying to get some shots for my announcement last week (do they know I'm already 10 weeks old?) I suppose I am keeping mom busy enough.
Mom said this photo shoot didn't go so well...

here is as close to a smile as you will get for now.



No more pictures please...


I said, no pictures! I have no clothes on!


I'm telling my daddy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do Mom and Dad stand it? You are SOOOOO beautiful!! My favorite is you wrapped in the lavendar blankie!

great, great Aunt Carolyn (take that any way you like)

Anonymous said...

Reagan, I agree with great, great Carolyn...love the lavendar blanket picture! But you are sweet in all of them.

Many hugs and kisses, MamaBea

Robin said...

Reagan,

You are so cute, and your mom is great at taking snapshots! I'm so glad I get to see how you're growing! You're doing a great job!

Your first cousin twice removed,

Robin

Ken and Judy Davis said...

Reagan, Dear, you take the most beautiful pictures! Even the ones you are objecting to are gorgeous! Have you thought about a modeling career?

You are loved,

Great Aunt Judy