Friday, March 10, 2006

False alarm...sort of (and more pictures)

Okay, so mom says the "Big News" was a false alarm...sort of. I slept 7 hours for a couple nights but now I'm back to 4 and 2 and 2 and 3 and 1 and...
Oh well... I'll keep trying.

Here are some more pictures:
My favorite outfit...comfy sweater.


not so happy in my cute sweater:


Dad making fun of me not so happy in my cute sweater:


Meeting my uncle Michael: (mom's older brother)


Last weekend was my time of sort of significant travel. We went to my "boyfriend's" first birthday party in San Diego (1 1/2 hour drive) on Friday night and then Saturday morning drove 1/2 an hour to meet uncle Michael in Coronado, then 2 hours to San Bernardino for mom's cousin Courtney's wedding then 15 minutes to Yucaipa to the reception then about 1 hour 40 minutes home. YIKES! LOT of driving! (Just imagine sitting in a car seat for all that time...no, imagine sitting in a diaper all that time!)
Met a lot of mom's family for the first time.
Here's me meeting mom's cousin Courtney... so that would make her my 3rd cousin on my mom's side twice removed? uhhhh....


Caught me smiling! (do I look drunk?) just a bad angle I think...



Does this diaper make my butt look big??


Yeah...Thug baby... Go white girl, go white girl, GO!!
Just call me, "I ain't no sista' sista'!"

6 comments:

Robin said...

Reagan,

Ken and I both laughed out loud at the picture of you and your dad! You are so precious!

Anonymous said...

And I thought that we took a lot of pictures...

Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Reagan-
You have such a way with words...
You're such a cutie. Keep telling mom and dad to take pictures. We like it. Keep up the 'good' work on the sleeping thing. You'll get it down eventually...at least by college.

Anonymous said...

The first and the last pictures on this entry are so precious! She is growing so fast!

I am sure she loves all she meets, and all who meet her enjoy her too!

Reagan, you are going to meet us sometime before long too I hope!

Love you!
Aunt Sally Sheets

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

She just gets cuter and cuter all the time! The pic of Brock and Reagan made me laugh so hard Josh had to ask what was wrong. And just encouragement for the lack of sleeping again... Ellie went through the same thing, and I hear a lot of babies do that. Don't worry, it's only temporary!! She will start sleeping again! She's beautiful, guys!

A Look Into Kenny's Life said...

Your daddy needs to be nicer to you!!! Hehe...that picture is great!! Keep posting more pictures!! I live so far away!!! check my blog out....see my first flat tire!!

Cousin Kenny