Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Reagan!

Then:
Date: January 15th, 2006
Time: 3:08 AM PST
Weight: 8 lbs. 5 oz.
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Now:
Date: January 15th, 2008
Weight: 25lbs
Length: 36.2 inches

Two years ago today, we welcomed our beautiful Reagan Joy to our family. She had a rough start, but now is a wonderful, healthy two year old!
I can't believe she's two... What an incredible person she is growing into. We praise God for this life He has trusted us to raise to follow Him. She is nothing short of a gift and on her second birthday I'm struck with gratefulness for God's GREAT blessings in giving us Reagan.
I know she has touched all of you in so many ways too and I thank you for sharing in her life and ours!
Happy Birthday to our little girl!!

6 comments:

mamacita said...

happy birthday Reagan! You are so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! I don't like to admit it, but this made me cry tears of joy that God has blessed us with such a beautiful life to love and charish. Wow!

Love you Dad/Grandpa T.

Bethany said...

Happy birthday there, tear-jerker!! You're getting so big and pretty that you're going to have to change the name of your blog to "Life So Far AWAY From The Floor" soon. Because of you Reagan, the rest of the world can see God's goodness.

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! It's so fun watching you grow up. I just wish I could do it in person! Thanks for posting more pictures, cuz you are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Reagan!!!! You light up our lives. We love you. Papa and MamaBea

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reagan. You are so beautiful. We wish we could be closer to you so we could celebrate with you. We miss you and your Mom and Dad. We know you excited about your new little brother coming soon. I know we are. We love you.
Love Aunt Bev and Uncle Gary