Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lots of pictures

posing for the camara!





trying to stand on my head


See my first injury? Yes I fell and smacked my face on the ground..causing my binky to slam into my skin...right below my nose...I'm Charlie Chaplin!

I loooove Tess (grandma Lattos' dog)

Hiiiiiii!

what?

am I in trouble?

Love my uggs!

Okay, I'll stop playing for a smile...

time to get back to playing !

Playing with mommy

hmmmm.... I think I'll...

YES! suck mommy's cheek!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robin said...

What pretty girls you two are! She's really growing, isn't she? Thanks for sharing the pics!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I really enjoy seeing them. I hear that Grandma Bea and Grandpa David will be coming to see you this week. I know that are really happy about that. You are really growning. It sure won't be long before you are walking all over the place. Hopefully we will be seeing you and your Mommy and Daddy in January in Idaho at your Aunt Bethany's wedding.

Stevan said...

an amazing girl! You are beautiful Reagan Joy! Those eyebrows - i think they are ur best trait my dear!!! I can't wait to see u at Aunt Bethany's wedding!!!! Love you!!