Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm on the move! and other random shots.

So I've started rolling over now. Dad is freaked out about having to baby proof our house...Dad, you don't have to, I'd like to get a 'fro from the electrical outlets!
This is my first roll over! Obviously not too happy about it!






Here is me rolling over and wiggling myself off my mat:

all that moving wore me out!



Dad thinks he is so funny putting a sticker on my nose!



June 11th: This is my first Sunday in the nursery at church! Mom and dad's friend "Auntie" Jessica held me most of the time.

Lori and Albert (head of the nursery) are moving to Texas. We're sad about that...just when I got the courage up to go to the nursery they are leaving. (actually it was mom's courage that was needed)
See ya Lori and Albert!


Here's my new walker.
So these first few are from the beginning of May and the last few are last week...I suppose I'm growing really fast!! My feet touch now!
May:




June:








1 comment:

Stevan said...

I love ur eyebrows the most!